This book is a short introduction to the Christian Faith in easy English. It contain a series of short sections that explain what the Bible says about:
- What happens when we die?
- A life that never ends is a free gift!
- We cannot earn it; we do not deserve it
- Every one of us has sinned
- We cannot do anything to save ourselves
- God loves us and he is very kind
- God is completely fair; so he must punish sin
- Jesus is God
- He came to take the punishment for our sins
- This is what God has done for us
- YOU can receive the gift of this special life
- Trust in Jesus Christ only
- You must be sorry for all the bad things
- Jesus is Lord
- The Spirit of God gives life
- The family of God
- Time to stop and think
- Prayer of response
- You can be sure
- My promise to God
- God wants you to grow strong
- God will be with you
- God’s Word, the Bible
- His gift of prayer
- God’s loving family, the church
- God has a plan for your life
- To be a disciple
You can open the book or download it as a PDF.
‘The Gift of God’ has been compiled by the Seamen’s Christian Friend Society.
Translated into EasyEnglish by MissionAssist.